Dear valued customer,
A lot has happened in the past few weeks. Here at Solar Spectrum, the health and well-being of our customers and staff are a top priority.
We understand how important it is to be proactive and do our part to help protect the community. We have been carefully evaluating the situation and we understand the concern and uncertainty you may have during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and staff.
In addition to following the guidance provided by the CDC, WHO and local health departments, we have taken the following steps beyond our usual high standards:
- We prepared our staff and re-emphasized existing sanitation and illness policies, including frequent and proper hand washing
- Implemented Exposure Control Plan including having our team wear Personal Protective Equipment such as masks and gloves and use hand sanitizer often
- Adding hand sanitizer to all fleet vehicles and accessible to all staff still in office
- We’ve emphasized what associates can do to keep themselves and others safe, including not touching one’s face, and staying home if sick
- Implementing contactless site surveys, roof evaluation, installations; we will leave you a door hanger once completed
We are also taking additional steps as this situation continues to evolve to allow a large majority of our staff to be able to work from home so they may be available to their family also during this time.
Whether you are a customer already enjoying your solar or just starting down the path of your installation we want you to know we are here for you. We do, however, ask you to please be patient as there may be a delay in response to phone calls and/or emails.
We can assure you that we are still working behind the scenes to get your solar installed or requested system checkups completed in a timely matter.